Since 2009, Green Engineering has been helping Australian households save on electricity and contribute to a cleaner environment. We believe in the benefits of harnessing clean energy from the most abundant renewable resource on the planet the sunlight without further harm on the environment.
Solar system is one of the environmental friendly methods to capture free energyfrom the sun and convert the energy into electricity. Read more to find out what solar can do for you.
- During Christmas and New Year period, we are closed on 25th, 26th & 27th of December 2016 and 1st & 2nd of January 2017.
- We are excited to introduce to you our newest products, Samsung Ducted Air-Conditioning Systems, MyAir, Smart Home Security Stystem,and MyLights.
- Solar rebate incentives shall be reduced from 1st January 2017! Hurry contact us at 1300 200 959 or send us your enquiry on our Quote page. For more information, click here.
- Efficient and quality German-made Sonnen Batteries are now available in Green Engineering. If you currently own a solar system and want to be even more independent of your own power supply, never want to worry during outage or emergency, check our Sonnen Battery Upgrade Solution on our Products Page or Contact Us for more information.
- QLD office will be closed during Royal Queensland Show (August 10).
- We are happy to introduce a new SMA Inverter Battery Storage Upgrade Solution to you. You can now pre-order your high-voltage battery storage solution from us and we will assist you in reserving a battery unit! Deposit $1,000 is required to reserve your unit. For more information, please visti our Products page.
- Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in our company. Since the founding of the company, we have continued to expand and have moved our NSW office to Level 5, 616 Harris Street, Ultimo NSW 2007 effective of this notice. We seek for your understanding for any inconvenience caused. With this, we thank our customers for your trust, attention and support. We will continue to provide quality products and services and we hope to maintain regular contact with our customers
- In order to improve our service quality, our management has decided to impose a service fee of $50 inclusive GST for every service request executed. For more information, please visit our Service Request page.
- We will be closed on Australia Day (Jan 26).
- We will be closed during the Christmas holiday from Dec 25 to Jan 03 inclusive.
We wish all of our customers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- NSW Cabramatta store is now open everyday, Mon to Thu 9am to 4.30pm and Fri to Sun 9am to 5pm.
- Live Chat services available on the service request page now.