The error code 3 on Zeversolar inverters is a relay check failure and is a permanent fault. Although unlikely, you may be able to correct this error by rebooting your solar system.
To reboot your Zeversolar inverter please follow these steps:
- Turn OFF the solar supply main switch (or inverter AC isolator if present).
- Turn OFF the PV array DC isolator.
- Wait for the inverter screen to go completely blank and the red fault light to turn off.
- The Zeversolar manual suggests waiting 3 minutes before your turn your solar system back on
- Turn ON the PV array DC isolator.
- Turn ON the solar supply main switch (or inverter AC isolator if present).
- Wait a few minutes while the inverter boots back up.
If after restarting the inverter you still see the error code 3, unfortunately it appears you may have an issue with your inverter which is going to require a replacement.
Please login or Register to submit your answer